There is nothing like a good breakfast bowl at any time of the day and this flavor combination truly does not disappoint! We tend to choose turkey bacon as an option over pork bacon because it contains less fat. However, It is important to read the labels when you are looking for a good turkey bacon because some of them are actually lower in protein and higher in fat content! A few things to look at are the number of slices per serving, protein, fat, and sodium. The star of this bowl is Trader Joe’s uncured turkey bacon. Coming in at 6 grams of protein per slice and only 1.5 grams of fat, and 180 grams of sodium this is a GREAT option to add to your breakfast bowl! And don’t even get us started on how good it tastes!
You will need:
– 1 cup potatoes, diced
– 1 cup frozen pepper medley
– 2 slices trader joe’s uncured turkey bacon, chopped
– 1 egg
– ¼ avocado
1. Roast potatoes in the air fryer on 400 for 20 minutes or in the oven on 425 for 30 minutes.
2. While potatoes are cooking place frozen peppers and chopped bacon together in a large pan, let cook for 5-7 minutes until mostly cooked
3. Create a spot in the pan for the egg and crack into the middle, let all ingredients cook for about 5 more minutes
4. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and top with avocado!