Rainbow immunity salad! This colorful salad is packed full of phytochemicals, which are plant chemicals that are responsible for the color, taste and smell of fruits and veggies. Phytochemicals have many TONS of different health benefits, including that they support a healthy immune system! Which makes now a perfect time to make this colorful nutrient rich salad!
You will need:
- 6 cups spinach
- 1 cup mandarin orange slices
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup peaches, diced
- 1 ½ cups quinoa, cooked
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
1. Cook quinoa according to package instructions and let cool in the fridge for best results
2. Add all ingredients and mix until well combined
3. Separate into 6 servings, serve and enjoy!
Makes 6 servings
Exchanges: 1 Veg, 1 Fruit, 1 Starch, 1 Fat, 1 Free Food