As we are in the heat of summer and you find yourself cooking out with the family, you have to try this protein packed potato salad!! We subbed out the mayonnaise and used greek yogurt instead and you can’t even tell a difference!
You will need:
– 1.5 lbs red potatoes
– 4 boiled eggs, chopped
– 1 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
– 2 tsp yellow mustard
– 1 tsp salt
– ¼ tsp black pepper
– ¼ cup relish
– 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Cut the potatoes into quarters and place them into a large pot. Fill the pot with cold water 1 inch above the top of the potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, cook for 13-15 minutes or until tender
2. While potatoes are boiling, in a medium bowl mix greek yogurt, mustard, salt, pepper, relish, apple cider vinegar and parsley.
3. Once the potatoes are tender, drain the water and place into a large bowl. Mix in the dressing, then stir in the eggs.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours for optimal flavor!
Makes 4 servings: