If you are looking for a tasty, easy way to prepare cod fish try this parmesan crusted cod!
You will need:
– ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
– 2 tsp paprika
– 1 Tbsp chopped parsley, fresh
– ¼ tsp sea salt
– 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– 4 (6 oz) cod filets
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. In a medium bowl mix parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt.
3. Drizzle the olive oil on to the cod and then place the cod into the bowl with the cheese mixture to coat. Use your fingers to lightly press the mixture in
4. Place cod filets on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes, until fish can be easily flaked with a fork.
We served this with the organic rainbow cauliflower from trader joes and rice!