This refreshing salad is great for summer and so easy to prepare! It’s a great option to bring to cookouts and also works well for meal prepping.
- 2 cucumbers
- 8 oz container cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 red onion
- 1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- ¾ Cup feta cheese crumbles
- Kalamata olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley (optional)
- 1 large Lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Ground Oregano
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients for dressing until smooth.
- Dice cucumber, and quarter cherry tomatoes, then add to bowl.
- Finely chop 1/3 red onion, then add to bowl.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, then add to bowl.
- Add feta cheese to bowl then mix until well combined.
- Add olives and chopped parsley if desired and stir well.
Serving Size: 1/6th of salad
Exchanges: 1.5 Vegetable, .5 starch, .75 Protein, 1.25 Fat