You know we are all about easy meal prep and this instant pot italian chicken might as well be called fast food, because it is so easy! Honestly, one thing that makes meal prepping so much easier is an instant pot! You can just set it and forget it and you can do the whole meal, or just sides, but it is an extremely helpful tool! What is your favorite kitchen appliance??
You will need:
– 1 lb raw chicken breast tenderloin
– 1 16 oz bag frozen bell peppers
– 1 cup italian dressing
– 1 Tbsp italian seasoning
– 1 cup uncooked rice
1. Cook rice according to package instructions
2. Place all other ingredients into the instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
3. Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick release the remaining pressure.
4. Split the rice into four bowls and place the chicken on top
Exchanges: 4 protein, 1 veg, 2 starch, 1 fat