This keto pizz crust is quick and easy – awesome for an at home pizza night! Add your toppings of choice.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Dash of salt
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
Toppings of choice:
- Tomato paste or sauce
- feta cheese
- parmesan cheese
- Red onion
To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a bowl, whisk eggs. Then add vinegar, salt, and spices.
- Add in mozzarella cheese (leaving a little extra for step #5) and coat with egg mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour egg and cheese mixture on parchment paper. (Tip: You may use some extra cheese to make a circular outline to help keep the egg mixture from running.)
- Bake without toppings approximately 8 minutes – or until crust has formed and hardened so you are able to put on toppings.
- Remove crust from oven, place topping and cook another 5 minutes or until toppings are melted.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 crust
Exchanges: 4 protein, 3 fat