Crispy brussels, tangy cranberries and a little bit of sweet and salty make this red and green salad a wonderful addition to your meals.
- 3 cups roasted Brussels (we used purple!)
- 1 tbsp toasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- Rinse brussels and spread on a baking sheet.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Roast in the oven at 425F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. In a medium sized bowl, mix brussels with sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, balsamic vinegar, and maple syrup.
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, ⅓ fruit