Most of your favorite recipes can be easily recreated at home using your own fresh ingredients! These loaded homemade cheese fries are a perfect example of that. If you’re looking for more ways to recreate your favorite recipes, check out our healthy recipe website!
You will need
– 2 medium potatoes (12 oz)
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp black pepper
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– 1 Tbsp olive oil
– 1 lb ground turkey
– 4 slices low sodium turkey bacon
– 3 bell peppers, chopped
– ¼ cup 2% or skim shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat air fryer to 360
2. Slice potatoes into french fry shapes, about ½ inch thick. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss well to coat
3. Arrange seasoned slices on the bottom of the air fryer tray in a single layer.
4. Cook the fries for 16 minutes, flipping halfway through
5. While fries are cooking, heat olive oil in a medium pan, add ground turkey, bacon and peppers until cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
6. Once everything is done, split all ingredients into 1/4ths and top the fries with the ground turkey mixture cheese
Exchanges: 2 starch, 5 meat, 1 dairy, 1 veg, 1 fat