Looking for a way to use some of those foods you may have stocked your pantry with? Try these loaded baked potatoes! Broccoli and red peppers help make this meal a nutritional powerhouse that will help to support a healthy immune system!
You will need:
– 4 (6oz) baked potatoes
– 25 oz canned chicken breast
– 4 cups steamed broccoli
– 2 cups red pepper, diced
1. Bake potatoes in an instant pot, oven or microwave.
Instant pot: Place metal trivet in the pot. Using a fork, pierce potatoes and place potatoes on top of the trivet. Cook on high pressure for 14 minutes using manual setting. Allow pressure to naturally release for 25 minutes, then quick release, remove lid and removed finished potatoes
Oven: Preheat oven to 425. Scrub potatoes clean with running water. Using a fork, pierce potatoes and place on an aluminum-foil lined baking sheet a few inches apart. Bake for 55 minutes, flipping every 20 mins or so.
Microwave: Scrub potatoes clean with running water. Using a fork, pierce potatoes and place on a plate. Cook on full power for 5 minutes, turn over and cook for 5 more minutes. Continue until potatoes are soft and done.
2. While potatoes are cooking, steam broccoli in the microwave or on the stovetop and dice red peppers
3. Add canned chicken, steamed broccoli, and diced red peppers to a bowl and mix until combined
4. Separate into 4 portions and top potatoes with chicken and veggie mixture and enjoy
Exchanges: 3 meat, 2 veg, 2 starch