Make iced coffee straight from the keurig! No drive through lines or empty calories in your future.
1 K-Cup Coffee Pod
1 Cup Ice
2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Almond Milk
Liquid Stevia or Sweet Drops to taste
- Brew 8 ounces of coffee into a cup that can tolerate hot and cold temperatures
- Add 1 cup of ice. The drink will cool down quickly!
- Add almond milk and stevia drops
Exchanges: This drink is “Free” on the Customized Nutrition Plan.
- Try out English Toffee, Vanilla, or Chocolate Sweet Drops
- Want a creamier coffee? Try oat milk instead of almond milk.
- Are you a sipper? If you don’t like the watered down taste of melted ice, make your brew ahead of time and freeze it in ice cube trays. Transfer to a freezer-safe bag.