If you’re looking for a simple yet delicious way to prepare your chicken, check out this marinade!
- 1.5 lbs. chicken breast
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- In a mini blender add all ingredients (except chicken) and blend until smooth. Or use small bowl and whisk all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour marinade into a gallon size plastic bag.
- Add chicken breast to plastic bag.
- Marinade at least 4 hours, up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400.
- Pour all the marinade and chicken onto baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 26-30 minutes depending on thickness of chicken.
Serving Size: 4 oz cooked chicken coated with marinade (about 1/5 of recipe)
Exchanges: 4 protein, 1 fat