These Easy Turkey Meatball Pasta is the easiest meal prep meal ever! All you need is 4 ingredients from Trader Joes and 20 minutes and you’ll be good to go!
You will need:
– 1/2 bag TJ’s organic brown rice and quinoa fusilli pasta
– 1 bag TJ’s frozen broccoli florets
– 1 bag TJ’s frozen fully cooked turkey meatballs
– 1 cup TJ’s organic spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil
2. Add ½ bag or 2 cups of pasta and cook uncovered, for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. While pasta is cooking place broccoli in a microwave safe bowl with ¼ cup water, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
4. When pasta is done remove from heat, drain and place back in the pot
5. Add sauce and mix until combined
6. Separate pasta mix into 4 containers, add broccoli, and then add 2 frozen meatballs to each container.
7. Keep stored in the fridge (meatballs will thaw) and when you are ready to eat heat up for 1:30 and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings
Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 meat, 2 veg