Can you say 20 minute meal prep?? A lot of times we get caught up thinking that nutritious meals are so intricate and expensive and take so much time to prepare, but that couldn’t be further from the truth! We are all about balancing healthy meals with a busy life and this chicken sausage meal prep will definitely save you some time this week!
You will need:
– 8 pre-cooked chicken sausage links, sliced
– 2 large zucchinis, diced
– 1 sweet onion, chopped
– 1 yellow bell pepper
– 1 cup uncooked rice
1. Preheat oven or air fryer to 375
2. Cook rice according to package instructions
3. While the rice is cooking, chop the veggies and chicken sausage and combine together in a large bowl
3. Option 1: Place veggies and chicken sausage on air fryer tray and cook at 375 for 15 minutes (this will probably take multiple rounds depending on the size of your air fryer)
Option 2: Place veggies and chicken sausage on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and cook in the preheated oven at 375 for 15 minutes.
4. Split into 4 servings and enjoy!
Exchanges per bowl: 2 starch, 4 protein, 2 fat, 2 veg