Perfect for our plant-based friends! Chickpeas and quinoa provide plant based protein. Recommended serving with a quick sriracha/ Greek Yogurt dip.
- 1 can unsalted garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 green onion, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup quinoa flour
- ¼ cup silken tofu
- 1 tsp dried cumin
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Mash chickpeas with a pastry cutter, potato masher, or fork.
- Form into 12 patties of equal size
- Bake at 425F for 8 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 6 minutes until browned. This works well in a toaster oven.
Servings 2 (6 patties each)
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 protein