This savory dish is high in protein and absolutely delicious!
- ½ Cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (low-fat)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ½ cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Cinnamon to taste
- In a small jar or sealable container. Add oats, chia seeds, and preferred amount of Cinnamon and mix.
- Add Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and milk and stir until well combined.
- Add blueberries and stir until evenly dispersed.
- Store at least 4 hours in refrigerator or overnight.
Serving Size – one
Exchanges: 2 Protein, 1 Fat, .5 Fruit, 2.5 Starch