If you want to know a secret to making it through a busy week, just make 3-4 meals and make enough for leftovers so that you don’t have to cook every night! This Trader Joe’s black truffle alfredo pasta is the perfect meal for that. It makes 4 servings, or you could double it to make 8!
You will need:
– 8 oz Trader Joe’s brown rice and quinoa fusilli pasta (half the bag)
– 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
– 2 cups asparagus, chopped
– ½ red onion, chopped
– 1 jar Trader Joe’s black truffle alfredo sauce
1. Cook pasta according to instructions on package
2. While pasta is cooking, saute chicken breast until cooked through
3. Once pasta is done, drain water, add chicken, asparagus, onion, and sauce to the pan and stir until heated through.
4. Separate into 4 servings
Exchanges: 3 starch, 4 meat, 1 veg, 1 fat