This avocado mousse is creamy, sweet, and best of all, good for you! This is a great option for meal prepping as well.
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 large banana
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup milk or water of choice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- In a blender, add all the ingredients. (Peel avocado and cut into chunks as it makes it easier to blend)
- Blend until smooth. May need to stop the blender a few times to adjust or stir contents until they are completely smooth.
- Once completely smooth, pour into 2 dishes and enjoy!
** For an increase in protein, add 1 scoop chocolate protein powder and increase milk/liquid by another ¼ cup.
Serving Size: ½ of recipe
Exchanges: 3 Fat, .75 fruit, .75 starch, .25 protein