These 3 Ingredient cereal bars can make for a great grab n go breakfast or snack! The best part about them is that you know exactly what is in them!
You will need:
– 1 cup almond butter
– ½ cup honey
– 3 cups rice cereal
- Melt the almond butter and honey in a medium pan over medium heat and stir well
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal
- Place parchment paper in a square 8×8 pan and spread cereal mixture into pan
- Place pan in the freezer for 15 mins to cool
- Cut into 9 squares and keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Makes 9 servings:
Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 meat