Did you know that pork tenderloin is an extremely lean cut of meat? It is true that most beef and pork is more fatty and because of that, it is good to limit it, but pork tenderloin actually has similar fat content to chicken breast! Try this easy 20 minute one pan meal to incorporate some pork tenderloin into your diet!
You will need:
– 2 (.75 lb) pork tenderloins
– 1 lb green beans
– 1 ½ lbs baby potatoes, halved
– 2 Tbsp butter softened
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– avocado or olive oil spray
– 4 Tbsp soy sauce
– 2 Tbsp peanut butter
– 1 Tbsp honey
– 2 tsp rice vinegar
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– 2 tsp sesame seed oil
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for sauce and whisk until blended
3. Spray foil lined baking sheet with oil spray and lay the green beans and potatoes on the pan face down.
4. Lay tenderloins over green beans and brush with sauce.
5. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until the thickest part of the tenderloin reaches 140.
6. While the tenderloin is roasting combine, butter and garlic and once it is done cooking, top the tenderloins, potatoes and green beans with the garlic butter mixture.
Makes 4 servings: